Celebrate your wedding in our charming, traditionally-styled church, with the romantic glow of candlelight, and large, custom made baskets of white silk flowers.
From the vestibule, double doors open to reveal the center aisle.
The interior of the chapel provides a warm, friendly atmosphere. Six stained glass windows adorn the east and west walls of the sanctuary. A single stained glass window sits above the altar, at the apex of the open-beamed ceiling.
This intimate setting can accommodate up to 100 guests, seated on vintage, padded wooden pews.
The bride’s room is lovely — with good lighting and lots of mirrors. It makes a perfect backdrop for those special “getting ready” photos. A separate, smaller groom’s room allows the men of the wedding party to dress and wait in comfort.
The grounds offer a park-like setting with luxuriously shaded gardens. These areas provide lovely photo opportunities.
The circular driveway in front of the church is perfect to hasten your getaway in a car or limousine.
Flash cameras and video taping are allowed during the ceremony.
Create Your Picture-Perfect Wedding
An economical wedding package is offered starting as low as $699.00
- 3 hours for your wedding. This begins 1-1/2 hours before the ceremony with your rehearsal. (Other rehearsal times may be arranged, ask for details.)
- Services of our wedding coordinator for your rehearsal and your wedding day
- A pianist playing traditional or nontraditional music
- Two separate, private dressing rooms for the bride and the groom
- Two, seven candle candelabras with white candles
- One, three candle unity candelabra with candles
- Two large, white, silk flower arrangements
- Beautiful pew bows with silk flowers
- Photo opportunities in the chapel and on the park-like grounds
- Air conditioned / heated chapel
You are responsible for engaging a minister, photographer, florist for personal flowers, and other services you may require.
To reserve your wedding date and time requires a nonrefundable deposit of $200. The balance is due four weeks prior to your wedding.
Please call our friendly staff for more information or to make an appointment to see the church facilities. We will be happy to provide you with the additional information you need!
Christ Church Unity
1648 West Broadway, Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 774-7660
Debbie Gialdella (562) 230-5536