Christ Church Unity Is Located At:
1648 West Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92802
(just east of Euclid Avenue – between Euclid and Loara, across from Loara Elementary School)
If you are unable to join us in person, we hope you will continue visiting Christ Church Unity online, reading or listening to our weekly messages, and using any of the other information you find helpful.
What We Offer
- Sunday Services: An informal gathering of like-minded souls who celebrate the presence of God in their lives and behold the Christ in one another.
- Youth Ministry: An arena created to support children to recognize and expand their own spiritual identity and creativity as they celebrate God’s joy in their lives.
- Healing Prayer Service: A consciousness of God’s presence and power restores people to wholeness and others can be supported in the healing needs through affirmative prayer.
- Minister: Rev. Mario de Ferrari was born in the Dominican Republic in 1942. He has lived in 14 countries and speaks 5 languages. Besides his background in business, he has served in such humanitarian efforts as the international Diplomatic Corps with Unesco in Paris and the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization in Rome. He has been a student of Unity for over 40 years during which time he received his ordination from Unity School in 1983. He has also studied Catholicism, Buddhism and Jewish mysticism.
- Lay Ministers: The Lay Ministers’ Association is comprised of members who have completed the prescribed course of study offered by our church and have been confirmed by the minister and Board of Trustees. The Lay Ministers serve to support our pastoral and educational activities.
Unity was formed in the late 1800s by co-founders Charles and Myrtle Filmore.
Charles Filmore often described Unity as “practical Christianity” or “applied Christianity”. In other words, he wanted Unity to provide a deep understanding of the teachings of Jesus Christ, so these teachings could be applied to every phase of our daily lives. As we come more in harmony with these teachings, our lives are filled with more health, happiness, security, prospertity, and our relationships are more fulfilling.
The Essence of Unity Beliefs Are:
- There is only one presence and one power in the universe, God the good, everywhere present.
- God is individualized in each person as the Christ consciousness.
- Prayer is a way to experience God and to accept the spiritual reality of our nature.
- Human beings create their experiences by the activity of their thinking. We call this the Law of Mind Action.
- Knowing and understanding spiritual principles is a beginning. We are to live the truth that we know.
About Christ Church Unity
Christ Church Unity provides a loving, transformative environment for prayer, study, service and fellowship using the practical teachings of Jesus Christ to heal lives and actualize dreams.
Unity In Diversity
We believe that all people are created with sacred worth and we recognize the divinity within every person and within ourselves.
We also realize the importance of serving all people in spiritually and emotionally caring ways. We strive for our ministry and its programs to reach out to all who seek Unity support and spiritual growth.
It is also imperative that our church be free from all discrimination of race, color, gender, age, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical disability, or sexual orientation.
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of Christ Church Unity is to live the practical teachings of Jesus Christ through prayer, study, service and fellowship. We provide a safe, loving and supportive environment for healing, personal growth and building community.